Monday, 11 April 2016
Thursday, 24 March 2016
Monday, 14 March 2016
Yesterday my group and I filmed our last performance shots for our music video. We contrasted the shots and decided to use darker projections so at the bridge in the song there was different scenery for the performance. The location that we used for our last filming was the big drama room in our school. We decided to use this room because it has all black walls meaning there was enough space for us to set up our equipment which we needed to film. For this shoot, we decided to use two cameras so we could use the dolly and film our performer on different angles.
Wednesday, 9 March 2016
When my group and I were filming we were editing along the way and kept editing if we had filmed more as we would have more footage. On Monday, we showed some of our music video to our class mates and they had given us their feedback. Most people in the class thought that some of the narrative shots and performance shots looked too similar and that we should start the music video with narrative shots so our audience understands the concept of the narrative. After receiving this feedback, my group and I played around with the colouring of our performance shots so there was a difference in our narrative and performance shots.