Tuesday 13 October 2015

Digipak photoshoot - 13/10/15

Tomorrow I will be taking pictures of my artists for my digipak and poster. The front cover of my digipak will feature a crowd shot and lasers so for my photo shoot I want to use projections of lasers on my artists face and have a dark lighting to fit the tone of my digipak. I would like my artist to wear a plain black dress so the lasers can stand out and be the main theme in my digipak. For the artist, I will be using one of my group members named Sophie. I would like to have my artist to wear not a lot of makeup because as a DJ these type of artists aren't portrayed as heavily wearing makeup. Below are some pictures of how I would like my pictures to turn out:

The picture on the right side is what I would like my pictures to look like with the lasers projecting on my artist. With the projections I want the artist to be visible but I want it to be dark enough so the lasers are fully shown.


1 comment:

  1. Your production log should be a running schedule of when and where you are going to shoot - include props, equipment, costume etc.

    ReplyDelete