Wednesday 7 October 2015

Digipak plan

For my digipak, I will start to firstly plan the front cover. For this I want to, recreate a festival scene but it is going to be inside rather than outside. I want to use photoshop to put a crowd on the front of my cover like this:




Then once this is done I want to recreate lasers to make it look like our artist is playing at a festival. I was thinking that I could blend in our artists' face with an image of her that we will take at one of our photoshoots. I want her face to fade in with the lasers but not be prominent enough that she is the main attraction, then I want to have her album title on one of the corners. I think the colours blue, purple and orange will be seen most of the time when it comes to my didipak as I want everything to have a connecting theme. This will be the type of lasers I will put onto my digipak:




I think for the track-listing there will also be lasers appearing as I want this to be a key subject when audiences look at my digipak. For the track-listing I want the lasers to come out of each corner and then make the songs stand out as they are all going in that direction. For the background of all my digipak panels I will make them either black or white because I want everything to stand out. I think for the genre, my group and I are creating a video I don't want my digipak to be just beaches and waves etc, I want to take a different look on it and look at the genre in a different way and incorporate the tropical feel to my digipak as well. I think this will be the type of look I go for and hopefully incorporate this type of style into each panel of my digipak:



I think now I have a rough idea of what I want to do with each of my digipak panels and I will start to draw them and show rough ideas and then start to work on them on photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment